Program Supervisor – Healthy Start Coordinated Intake & Referral (CI&R)
The Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler & Volusia Counties, Inc.
Daytona Beach, Florida
$30,000.00 – $35,000.00 per year
Full time, M-F, 8-5
Applications accepted via Indeed (link), CareerSource Flagler/Volusia, and Employ Florida.
The Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler & Volusia Counties, Inc. is a non-profit organization striving to unite people and resources at the local level to meet the needs of pregnant women, infants, young children and their families.
Program Supervisor – Healthy Start CI&R
The Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler & Volusia Counties, Inc. is seeking a Program Supervisor – Healthy Start Coordinated Intake & Referral (CI&R) who will be responsible for the supervision and coordination of day-to-day operations of CI&R services and staff. The Program Supervisor ensures that CI&R staff contact pregnant women, interconception women and families of children under the age of three to assess risk factors that may lead to poor pregnancy outcomes and/or poor developmental outcomes. The Program Supervisor also ensures that staff work in partnership with the client or family in providing information and linkage to programs and resources to address risk factors identified by a risk screen or referral.
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Accrual of 4.0 hours of sick time per pay period
- Accrual of 4.0 hours of vacation time per pay period
- 100% agency-paid health insurance
- Agency-paid Life Insurance
- Additional insurance benefits available for purchase
- Process risk screens and referrals to initiate CI&R services.
- Ensure that the duties and responsibilities of assigned staff are completed accurately and documented in a timely manner into the Well Family System (WFS) and participant records per policy and procedure.
- Provide weekly supervision and ongoing support and assistance to assigned staff. Use reflective practices to evaluate potential problem areas, make recommendations for resolution, and implement plans for improvement.
- Receive, verify and process calendar scheduling, payroll, and mileage records for assigned staff.
- Evaluate the provision of quality services by conducting weekly and monthly reviews of WFS and participant records.
- Conduct bi-monthly meetings with Program Manager and assigned staff.
- Assist with and conduct staff trainings. Maintain documentation of all completed trainings in personnel files for all assigned staff per funder requirements.
- Work closely with program staff to align and avoid duplication of services.
- Provide direct CI&R services in the absence of assigned staff.
Skills & Requirements: Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, typing and online data systems
Education: Undergraduate Degree in Social Work, Social Sciences, Psychology, or health-related field such as nursing, health education, health planning, or health care administration from an accredited four (4) year college or university required.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ work or academic experience working in public health, behavioral health or other related social service systems.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred.