Coordinated Intake & Referral
Coordinated Intake & Referral Process
- Screens and referrals are sent, by phone, to the Coordinated Intake and Referral Center (CIR).
- An Intake Specialist makes contact and connects families to the services that best meet their needs.
- Referrals are made to Healthy Start Care Coordination, Healthy Families Home Visiting, Intensive Case Management, Peer Support & Family Engagement, Targeted Services (residential treatment, psychosocial services, external provider support such as child care, homeless services, children’s medical services, etc.).
How does the screen help women get into services?
- Prenatal Risk Screen at Prenatal Care Provider.
- Infant Risk Screen at Birth Facility.
- Prenatal and Infant Screen Processing at the Florida Department of Health in Volusia County.
- Referral to Healthy Start od call in to Family Place or satellite location.