Say Ahhh! A Health Policy Blog
The Center for Children & Families (CCF), part of the Health Policy Institute at the McCourt School of Public Policy at Georgetown University, is an independent, nonpartisan policy and research center with a mission to expand and improve high-quality, affordable health coverage. Founded in 2005, CCF is devoted to improving the health of America’s children and families, particularly those with low and moderate incomes.
Their blog, Say Ahhh!, presents opportunities for advocates and for federal leadership. Recent topics include:
- Improving Health Equity Through Early Childhood Primary Health Care and Mediciad
- New Study Finds the Number of Uninsured Children Will More Than Double if the Affordable Care Act is Repealed
- ACA Repeal without Replace – Can states continue to cover the Medicaid expansion population?
- Medicaid Coverage Improves Financial Security
- Q&A with Dr. Benjamin Sommers on Medicaid Coverage Gains
- What Does Repeal of the Affordable Care Act Mean for Children and Families?
Find out more and subscribe to posts at http://ccf.georgetown.edu/format/blog-posts/.