Looking for information to help you and your loved ones stay healthy? Check out healthfinder.gov!
Healthfinder.gov is a federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Sponsored by the National Health Information Center in Washington, DC, this website is a one-stop shop for today’s health topics and recent headlines.
Recent articles of interest related to maternal and child health include:
- Music Therapy Helps Preemie Babies Thrive
- Prenatal Use of HIV Drug May Slow Child’s Development
- Risk of Preemie Birth May Rise for Depressed Parents-to-Be
- Parents’ Depression, Anxiety May Contribute to Kids’ Fussy Eating
- ‘Preemie’ Babies May Face Long-Term Anesthesia Risks
- Study Details Dire Consequences of Fetal Alcohol Disorders
- Paid Family Leave Tied to Decline in Child Abuse
- Essure Birth Control Device Requires New Black Box Warning: FDA
- Traffic Pollution Tied to Preterm Birth Risk for Asthmatic Women