(The information in this post is duplicated from the ZERO to THREE website accessed 8/11/16 and an original ZERO to THREE email communication received 6/28/16.)
ZERO TO THREE
Early connections last a lifetime
Babies don’t have a voice, but you do! Be a Big Voice for Little Kids™ and Join the ZERO TO THREE Policy Network!
The ZERO TO THREE Policy Network is a vehicle for early childhood advocates, like you, to use your knowledge and expertise to impact public policy for infants, toddlers, and their families. When you sign-up, you’ll receive The Baby Monitor, their bi-weekly e-newsletter, as well as periodic action alerts and updates.
Recent e-newsletter topics include:
- House Passes the Family First Prevention Services Act of 2016
- Changing the Fabric of Support for Families in the Child Welfare System
- North Carolina Develops Strategic Plan to Eliminate Racial Disparities in Infant Mortality
- Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation Website Launch
- KIDS COUNT Data Book
- The Hidden Cost of a Failing Child Care System
ABOUT THE ZERO TO THREE POLICY NETWORK
The ZERO TO THREE Policy Network is a vehicle for professionals to use their knowledge and expertise to impact public policy for infants, toddlers, and their families.