HSC Annual Meeting held on February 13, 2017
The Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties held its 25th Anniversary Annual Meeting at The Estate on the Halifax on February 13, 2017. Thank you to our sponsors Molina Healthcare, Family Health Source, Halifax OB/GYN Associates, BB&T and W. Clark & Associates, LLC. Voice for Children Award recipient, Jack Levine, was an inspiring guest speaker along with three parents who gave testimony of their accomplishments with Healthy Start and Healthy Families. Many additional Healthy Start heroes were also honored. We sincerely appreciate all of our sponsors, supporters, staff and Board of Directors for making this 25th Anniversary event possible!
2017 Award Winners
- Blaine O’Neal Board Service Award: Eric Goire
- Organizational Support Award: Women’s Initiative United Way
- LifeSong Award: Dorothy Maddox
- Community Support Award: Joanne Robbins, The Linus Project
- Taking Strides Award: Holland Financial and the City of Deltona
- Voice for Children Award: Jack Levine
- Guardian Award: Ann Marie Erdmann, Myrna Roche, Clarissa Tate
- Volunteer Service Award: Barbie Davis
- Ron Fish Service Award: Dr. Laureen Husband, Lisa Izzo
- Parent Leader Award: Eliza Olson
HSC Annual Meeting held on February 6, 2016
The Healthy Start Coalition of Flagler and Volusia Counties held its 2016 Annual Meeting at the Halifax River Yacht Club on February 6, 2016. Thank you to Molina Health Care, Daytona International Speedway, Florida Hospital Memorial Medical Center and Halifax OB/GYN Associates for providing sponsorship for the event. Kudos to Jack Levine of 4Generations, who took awesome photos, led us in an inspiring devotional and affirmed the 2016 Board members. Ray Salazar was the award recipient of the Mayor Blaine O’Neal award. Ray has been a long time Board member and served in multiple leadership positions on behalf of Healthy Start. David Holland of Holland Financial was recognized as our Taking Strides hero and other Healthy Start heroes were also honored. We greatly appreciate all of our sponsors, supporters, staff and Board of Directors for making this event possible!